If you have a codec problem, and are not a "power" user, first install on your computer a Codec Pack.
If you want more precise information, then use AVIcodec which will tell you the codec required and where to download it.
, Poland :
, USA :
- Recognized formats :
- Natively : AVI & DIVX, ASF & WMV, Real (.rm, .rmvb), Ogg (.ogg, .ogm), Mpeg-(S)VCD-DVD (.mpg, .vob),
- Others : all those handled by DirectShow (.mp3, ...).
- Features : install program, tooltips, drag & drop support, accessible from contextual menu in Explorer, export of all the information, recusive directory analysis, ...
- Languages : Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Korean, Polish, Portugese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
If your language is not there, please help me to add a translation in your language.
- Code : Borland C++ Builder 6. Source code available on demand.
- New : Next release (1.3) will use MediaInfo DLL to grab file information.
MediaInfo adds Mastroska support and others interesting things !
- Explications en français :
- Contact : Philippe Duby (Lyon, France)
- Last versions :
1.2 build 106 for Windows ME/98 (jan 2005), 1.2 build 110 for Windows 2000/XP (sept 2005),
1.2 build 113
for beta tests (till end of january 2007, Change Log)
- Download location :